5.27.2009

Class Picture

Londynn Pre-K 2008-2009

5 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

brandi said...

Laurie I can't believe little Londynn is in kindergarten-actually going to be starting 1st grade!! It seems we were just at Angie and Chad's wedding and you were pregnant with her, and I just found out I was prego with Josh!(He won't start kindergarten until this August.) How is Jeremy doing? He should be graduating soon right?
Lots of love,
Brandi

Katherine said...

Cute cute! How did you manage to get that on your blog? I would love to put Harrisen's on his blog. Did you just scan it?

lexie said...

Cute pictures. Love the purse! I totally want to make one for me.

Melodee said...

hey I posted pics of the vinyl you made me on my blog so you can check it out. I love it all. Those flowers are way cute do you sell them?

Gina said...

Can you believe she is going to be 5 in two days?!?! Because I can't believe Sami is going to be 5 and finally in Kindergarten!! I love the school pic! Londynn looks exactly like you!! Miss you guys!