10.25.2008

Trunk or Treat

Last night was our ward Trunk or Treat party. This year I voted for the easy way out for costumes, or should I say my no money budget voted, NO NEW COSTUMES!!! But the kids were very happy with their costume choices. Plus, I loved that I didn't spend a fortune or time having to prepare.

COSTUMES include...

The ever so ADORABLE over-sized BABY Kailee...who I could never get a picture of by herself.
Sassy Boots Londynn
Out Law Cowboy Dimitri

6 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

lexie said...

I thougth your kids looked so cute. Maybe next year I should follow your example! Then I wouldn't be pulling all nighters to finish :)

Katherine said...

So cute. You always do a great job making them look cute.

Bilary said...

Cute costumes! They are all getting so big. They all look darling. Good job on the costumes. They look great. (And cheap is the best way to go - they only wear the darn costumes for a few hours!) I'm impressed!

Katherine said...

I tagged you. Check out my blog

Anonymous said...

I wish that mom and myself could have been there for the Trunk and Treat to see the Kids. Looking forward to Christmas

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Brewer family!! This is the young and hipper Sobeks! From Hawaii!!! I got your blog, from the Orgill's blog which was sent (probably by mistake from Phyllis! How r u guys??? Here is our e-mail address sobeks6@yahoo.com please e-mail me your address, and phone##. PLus, our blogsite is dbhjaa.blogspot.com. Let us know how you guys are! I can't believe Dimitri is 8 already! Hailey just turned eight on the 29th of October. Write us!