8.26.2008

I just had to share it.

A friend sent me this link today, to my great joy - not only because of the spirit I felt, but more importantly, because I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Your love will deepen when watching these images, I promise. For those of you who have not yet felt the light of Christ in your life, but would like to understand this wonderful power, and what impact it has on the soul, maybe this will trigger a desire to plant that seed of faith in your heart.

For many years the Mesa Temple(Mesa, Arizona) of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has had exhibits on the temple grounds during the Easter season. This year, there was also a 'Reflections of Christ' photography exhibit in the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center.

The photographer was given permission to photograph Pageant cast members for the exhibit. They traveled to various locations in Arizona that the photographer felt looked like the places in Israel where the events took place and recreated the scenes. The photographer worked with a few other individuals to put together a 5 minute slide show which includes every image from the exhibit set to the hymn 'Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.'

Just remember when you're watching the video that the photographs are real, they aren't paintings!

They are truly Incredible!

Click on the video link and remember to maximize the video so you can see it full screen.

Here is the link

4 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Johnston Journal said...

Thank you for sharing this link. It brought such an amazing spirit to my morning after watching it! I have always enjoyed the Mesa pageant growing up and love the feeling of "realness" that it gives the saviors life.
The photgrapher is in my Aunt's ward in Mesa and does a great job.Of course the music makes the video that much better!

Katherine said...

Thank you for sharing. That is my favorite hymn( I wish it was in the hymn book). no I have an even greater reason to love it.

lexie said...

That was amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Bilary said...

I have seen that before and LOVE it, but I couldn't remember where it was. So thank you for the link! Rylee loves it too. It is beautiful, and just what I needed today. You're awesome!