7.01.2008

Vinyl, Vinyl, Vinyl

Some have wondered where I have gone.
Because summer can be very crazy with the kids home. I have not found myself wanting to turn to my blog.
But I thought I would share what has been keeping my life busy these days.

Last week was another one of my Bi-Monthly craft nights in my ward. It was scheduled to take place at my home. But due to the large response, I resorted to the church. I put together 55 custom name/families are forever kits. This was the first large vinyl order I have done, aside from my occasional activity on Etsy. Let me tell you it was a lot of vinyl weeding, painting and vinyl application. Plus, I have another 75 orders for another ward later this month.
So yes, I am still here!
Just busy, busy, busy!!!

This is what everyone made...



5 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Bilary said...

Hey Laurie! So nice to see some of the stuff you have been working so hard on! They are darling! I love them!

Let us know how you are doing! We miss you and think about you!:)

Katherine said...

Those turned out so good. I'm glad you are keeping busy with them.

We missed you guys at our summer party yesterday. Kirsti and Britni especially missed Kaylee

Johnston Journal said...

You did a great job! I know it was a lot of work, but it turned out wonderfully! Let me know if you need help with the next one!

Blackeyedsue said...

Wow. That is A LOT of work!

They look super cute!

lexie said...

Thanks for all your hard work! I love my sign! Good luck with the next batch. If you want to drop the kidos off to get some stuff done, just let me know.