7.04.2008

July 4th Celebrations

HAPPY JULY 4th everyone!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!!!

Here are some things I have been doing
with the kids to get ready for today.

We started with this...


and ended with this...


and this...


and this.


The kids had fun making their new star leis.
They all turned out really cute.


I also made the girls a set of red/white/blue bracelets.


Some new hair bows to match Londynn's new dress.


Here are some pictures while we waited
for the fireworks to begin at the park.


Dimitri was just being "cheezy" in front of the camera.
For some reason he thinks that he needs to pose in every picture.
What a goof ball!


Jeremy doing what he does best when we are together.


And finally proof that we did see some fireworks.
Sorry this picture is not that good.
It was taken with my cell phone.
My camera battery died before the show began.


3 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Tammi said...

Very cute! Once I don't have a sleeping baby in my lap, we are going to get started on our crafts. :)

Have a happy and safe holiday!

lexie said...

love love love the lies. I will have to remember that for next year.
Hope london is doing better

Katherine said...

Looks like you had a great 4th. the crafte are way cute!

I couldn't read any of your posts, only see pictures. my computer must be having technical difficulties. Who knows? Hopefully it will fix it's self.

Hope Londynn is okay she looked miserable. Take csre of yourself too.