6.16.2008

A Peaceful Summer's Day



It is always nice to see moments like this between a brother and a sister.

Kailee & Dimitri played with this board game for 2-3 hours without any fighting. They have not had much luck with friends being able to play this summer.

Which makes for very long summer days for me.

I was glad that they could agree on an activity together.



Londynn not being old enough to play along.
Sat on the bed and just colored.
She was happy just to be near them.

I was happy to have some quite time.

7 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Katherine said...

How sweet! I love it when the kids play well together.
I really need to get thase pillows done for their beds. It's only been a year now. Sorry about that.

Bilary said...

How nice is that! Peace and quiet. So I am dying to know...What did you do with your free time? Fun projects, read a book, surf the net, take a nap? I would like to know what people do with free time.

lexie said...

I just love those quite moments when your kids play together. I can't wait til my moments last longer then 5 min :) That is super funny about Friday the 13th-I forgot all about it!

Blackeyedsue said...

Ditto Hilary...what did you do with yourself? I would have no idea.

Dimitri is catching up to Kailee! They are all so big!

Bilary said...

Hello...Laurie...Are you there? I'm kinda worried about you! Is everything okay?

Laurie said...

Yes, I am here. I have been busy with life, kids, summer...oh the joy of summer vacation...NOT. As can be expected the kids are bored.

Plus, I just finished with another craft night in my ward. I did 50 custom name/families are forever signs. And I have another ward to do next month.

So busy, busy, busy with crafts.

Bilary said...

I'm glad you are okay and that you are keeping busy with something fun! I hear you about the kids being bored. Mine think they are so picked on if we don't have a playdate or something else fun to do every day. Stinkers!:)

Glad to hear from you! I was getting worried! I'll check back with you soon!