4.02.2008

Play-Doh with Flat Stanley







Tonight the kids had some fun with Play-Doh. Not usually a norm in our household. I tend to have a hard time with Play-Doh. ANYWAYS...

We recently received in the mail a cute letter from our niece Serena in California. Her class is participating in the Flat Stanley Project. You may read all about it here. So as you can see the kids had fun making their own little creations. Flat Stanley just had fun being with the kids.

Sometimes it is better to catch the kids before they look at the camera. They are too silly!

2 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Blackeyedsue said...

What a fun thing to do! I get you on the play-doh. I don't mind the mess...it's the SMELL that kills me!

Bilary said...

How cute! I think Rylee did the same project this year! You have such a cute family, and I don't blame you for not liking play-doh. I hate the mess too! Just give me a coloring book and crayons (until they color on the walls). Oh, we just can't win can we?