3.01.2008

60 Questions Meme

For some reason I really don't like things like this "Little Meme" or should I say "BIG MEME". But my friends feel the need to know more about me. So here we go:

1. What is in the back of your car right now? Car seat and umbrella stroller.
2. When was the last time you threw up? It has been too long to remember
3. What's your favorite curse word? I have to be really mad to use one. And it is probably not safe to say it.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Jeremy, Londynn, and the computer. I love when I find fun stuff to download.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Laying in bed. It's Saturday!
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, downloading digiscrap, and emails.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Finishing some crafts for a display at church tomorrow, finishing the RS Birthday Invitation and copies.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Turn off my TV so I can think for a minute. Dimitri & Londynn were fighting on my bed.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cake batter and creme brulee. They both take equal spots in my life.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Breakfast Protein Shake. YUM! Yes, if you notice the time stamp you will see it is far past breakfast for me. But really busy this morning to think about eating. Plus, I was just not hungry yet.
12. What are you wearing right now? Gap sweatshirt and Old Navy pj pants. Sorry no need to get dressed for me yet, I have been cleaning.
13. What was the last thing you ate? Protein Shake
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No, I wish!
15. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday while Londynn was at school.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Don't like to watch sports.
17. Is your TV on? No.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?Becca.
19. Ever go camping? Yes, but Jeremy doesn't like it much. Plus, we don't have any camping equipment.
20. Do you have a tan? No, but would love one. It is amazing what your body looks like when your tan.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Don't really drink soda anymore.
25. What did your last IM say? A bunch of random stuff with blackeyedsue.
26. Are you someone's best friend? Don't know. Sure hope so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Church, VT and family time.
28. Where is your mom right now? Don't know.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? The wall to the closet.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Koala bears.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? ABSOLUTELY!
33. What is your birthstone? Opal.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru. For some reason we seem to always be in a hurry.
35. How many kids do you want? Three.
36. Do you have a dog? NO WAY! My kids think I am a mean mom. But it is just one more mouth to feed and something else to clean-up after. NO THANKS!
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jeremy
38. Have you met anyone famous? Kind of - HSM cast. We were staying with friends on the golf course in St. George when they were filming HSM2. It was fun to be that close to people your DD absolutly loooves. She was to shy to ask for autographs.
39. Any plans today? Just finish up some things that need to be done for tomorrow.
40. How many states have you lived in? Three.
41. Ever go to college? No.
42. Where are you right now? My bedroom.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? That I never have enough time in the day.
44. Last song listened to? I can't remember from yesterday.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Not anything yet.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Adidas
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes. Anyone on vacation. I need one BAD!
49. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope not.
50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation? Cruise b/c I feel the most relaxed when I come home.
51. What time is it? 1pm
52. Do any of your friends have children? Almost all of them.
53. Do you eat healthy?I am trying. As soon as I can get over my chocolate addiction.
54. What do you usually do during the day?Hmmm, what do I not do would be a better question. FAMILY! That is a big task in it's self.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 33-Yikes!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Of course, I'm from California.
60. How did you get one of your scars? I decided I needed a little skin in my sliced veggies. I was using my PC grater at the time. I hate the holder for the veggies. So I just keep it in my hand until I get close. I guess I thought I had more left than I actually did. Live n Learn...right!

0 you stopped by, so say Hi!: