2.18.2008

A-Z Meme

Tagged by blackeyedsue

A- Attached or Single? Married.
Forever, For Always, & No Matter What.

B- Best Friend? my computer...that's where my friends live now. Sad but true.

C- Cake or Pie? Both. I love apple pie with a crumb streusel topping. My favorite cake would have to be yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Simple...I know! But it can always hit the spot.

D- Day of Choice? Friday...because it is date night.

E- Essential Item? my laptop

F- Favorite Color? Any color in the earth tone palette. I love them all!

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Chocolate covered Gummy Bears. YUMMY!

H- Hometown? Anywhere life takes me. I'm always open to move if it means a better life for our family.

I- Favorite Indulgence? Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream. YUM!

J- January or July? July. I hate to be cold and stuck in my house all the time.

K- Kids? Three- 2 darling DDs & 1 handsome DS.

L- Life isn't complete without? my family.

M- Marriage date? July 13

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 1 brother.

O--Oranges or Apples? Both. I could eat a good piece of fruit any day.

P- Phobias and Fears? Falling, guns, losing one of my kids, some bugs. I'm sure I could find something everyday to add to this list.

Q- Quote? "Be the Change you want to see in the World" Gandhi


R- Reason to smile? When I can just have a GOOD day.

S- Season of choice? Early SPRING and the Beginning of FALL(love all the colors).

T- Tag three people? Everyone I know in blogger world has done this tag already. I really need to get more friends.

U- Unknown fact about me? I was an active part of the LDS church for 7 years before becoming a member. Most of my close friends know this already.

V- Vegetable? Corn. Not a big fan of most veggies.

W- Worst Habit? I have a hard time excepting compliments.

Y- Your favorite food? Chocolate

Z- Zoo animal? Penguin

2 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Bilary said...

I love this post. See...This is the Laurie I wanted to see. I love to hear more about you! You have a lot to share, and you are a wonderful person. Thank you for sharing yourself!

Blackeyedsue said...

Mmmmmm. Creme Brule'. Mmmmmmm

My husbands favorite cake is the same as yours. I only make it on his birthday. That way it is super special! ;)

I think I knew almost all of that about you except for the ice cream and the penguin.