10.26.2009

Meal #2

Cheesy Spaghetti

1 box (13oz) favorite pasta noodles (I like 'Barilla' thin spaghetti)
1 can (10oz) cheddar cheese soup
1 jar (32oz) favorite pasta sauce (I like 'Classico')

Prepare noodles according to package directions. In medium saucepan combine sauce & soup. Heat over medium heat; until hot. Serve over noodles with garlic bread and side salad.


I am not a big fan of spaghetti, but this makes it enjoyable!

1 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Anonymous said...

What a cool take on spaghetti. Its a family favorite and about the only thing my boys will eat. So we have it a lot. :)

I wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.

Hope to see you there!!

Laurie
http://www.tipjunkie.com