10.20.2009

Meal #1

I decided that I wanted to use our family blog to catalog some of our favorite meals. In an effort to NOT have all my favorite recipes lost when the computer crashes again.
I will at least have the TOP recipes saved here.

BREWER POT PIE

1 bag(12oz.) Steamfresh Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1 can(10oz.) Cream of Chicken Soup
3-pcs. boneless, skinless chicken; cubed
1/2 C. milk
1 can(16oz.) Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
1 TBSP. olive oil

Preheat oven to 350. Place biscuits on cookie sheet; cook according to package. Place olive oil and cubed chicken in skillet over medium heat; until chicken is cooked. Place vegetables in microwave; cook according to package. Add soup and milk to skillet with chicken; until combined. Now add vegetables and cook on low. Serve when hot and biscuits are finished. Can be served over biscuits.

Our family likes to eat homemade jam or apple butter on the biscuits.

You will notice a theme or pattern, I like anything that can be cooked in one pan and love my crock-pot.


0 you stopped by, so say Hi!: