4.27.2009

5 Things

This tag came from my friend Christine. I don't know why I forgot to post this when I finished it, so here you go.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago (2004)

1. Working at Express in the mall as a Stock Manager

2. Looking forward to the time I could stay at home full-time to be with my kids.

3. Happy to have another beautiful, healthy baby girl Londynn.

4. Loving that Dimitristarted pre-school.

5. Enjoying life in our first home.

5 things on my list of things to do today

1. wash ALL beds and remake

2. clean bathrooms

3. vacuum

4. mop floors

5. sanitize doorknobs, light switches, doors, anything that I can reach for that matter.

*Londynn was sick so we need to get it out of our house. So everything MUST be washed, washed, washed. I am a big believer that if you clean everything WELL after and illness, you can help protect and prevent it from spreading.

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars

1. Purchase a place I can call HOME

2. Replace our cars

3. payoff Jeremy's school and all loans thus far; ALL debt

4. Invest & Save

5. Set-up college & mission funds for each of our children

5 places I've lived

1. California

2. Utah

3. back to California

4. back to Utah

5. Oklahoma

5 Jobs I have had

1. Charlotte Russe

2. Express

3. Wife

4. MOM

5. Friend

* I have only worked 2 jobs from the time I graduated high school. I got into management relatively quick and stayed there for many years before I became a SAHM. So the last 3 jobs are equally if not more an important and will remain with me forever.

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years

1. Enjoying LIFE

2. Making memories with my family

3. Vacations, Vacations, Vacations

4. Taking some photography classes

5. School, Work or whatever life might throw at me.

5 people I tag

Anyone who wants to play.

1 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Stine said...

Thanks for playing along! Fun to read.