11.16.2008

Husband Tag!

Here you go Katherine.

1) Where did you meet? Through our best friends.

2) How long did you date before you got married? Several years, off and on.

3) How long have you been married? 12 years

4) What is your favorite feature of his? His butt! Sorry TMI!!!

5) What is your favorite quality of his? He is quick on his feet, sometimes too much.

6) Does he have a nickname for you? Lars

7) What is his favorite food? Any home cooked meal.

8) What is his favorite sport? Video Games, but that really isn't a sport!

9) When and where was your first kiss? Not sure.

10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go out on dates, anyone with kids knows why.

11) Do you have any children? 3

12) Does he have a hidden talent? He can sing.

13) How old is he? 2 years older than me. He would not be very happy if I posted it here.

14) Who said "I love you" first? Don't remember.

15) What is his favorite type of music? Everything, but rap.

16) What do you admire the most about him? His Knowledge.

17) Do you think he will read this? Yes

5 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Bilary said...

I am loving all of these husband tags. That was fun to read. You really aren't sure where your first kiss was? Wow! Tell him he better retry that first kiss thing and really knock you off your socks!:)

Katherine said...

That was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

Brew Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brew Crew said...

If I remember right, our first kiss was at Magic Mountain, while on the Colossus roller coaster. I remember it like it was yesterday.

brandi said...

Laurie,
I really love all of your stuff! I wanted to order some of your vinyl for gifts and for myself, but I do not know where to begin?? Help! I want things to put around the house like Sobeks are forever, etc. Email me please! sobeks6@yahoo.com with more inof, if you can!
love,
brandi