11.21.2008

Gingerbread House Decorating Party

Yesterday Jenn invited Londynn, Margie, Jakey, Sophie, Emma, Aiden over to join her son Joby in decorate gingerbread houses. I think the kids had a lot of fun eating all the candy decorations. We had to call in one of the mom's to build the train, much harder than the box lead on.
A fun time was had by ALL!!!

Here are some highlights...


2 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Anonymous said...

The Pictures are great! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. The finished gingerbread house and Train look wonderful.
Love to All!

Katherine said...

Looks like fon. My kids want to do that this year. did you guys make the gingerbread or buy a kit? I've tried to make everything from scratch and it didn't turn out. the walls were crumbling. I think the kit has to be the way to go for me.lol.