8.09.2008

GNO

So last night was "Girls Night Out". Yeah, finally a night without kids!!! We do our best to have these GNO once a month. We all met up at P.F. Changs for dinner at 7pm. Really the night out is what each of us long for, not the food. The food is just a bonus in my opinion. We could just as easily go to Wendy's and Walmart and have just as much fun. It had been awhile sense our last get together. So most of us were counting down the days before it came. These nights normally last until about 12:00-1:00 in the morning. Last night was no different! So let me introduce the girls. Starting on the right we have Jenn, me, Becca, Virginia, Charly, Kim, and Lexie. We missed you last night Christine. And I don't know why Charly can not be seen. Somehow she managed to be just barely showing her head in the picture.

6 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Blackeyedsue said...

Your hair? Darling!

lexie said...

I had so much fun and can't wait til the next one. I wonder what I will learn at that one :)

Laurie said...

Yeah, maybe next time I shouldn't share as much. LOL I feel really "OLD" now. Or just really relaxed compared to most. I hope I have not scared anyone.

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

IHOP next month--open 24 hours!

Bilary said...

I'm glad you got out with the girls. You deserve a break! Always nice to re-charge with a good ol' GNO! You are darling!

Johnston Journal said...

I so missed the good parts! Next time, I am staying - Ethan can starve. :) I just wanted to thank you for doing the Vinyl for YW! That was so sweet of you. Let me know if there is something I can do to repay you!