7.30.2008

Making the CUT!

The HAIR CUT, that is!

Here are some pictures of Dimitri and Londynn sporting their new CUTS.

I know! A Mohawk!! WHAT!!!
Jeremy's philosophy is that he may want some wild and crazy hair cut/hair color as a teenager, that will be hard for us to control. So why not let him have something crazy now, while we still have some control. We have some people at church that think we are "the nice parents" to let our DS have this hair style. I really don't know what the big deal is. I think it's kinda funny. It's only summer...right!
Just a couple more weeks and mom will get her hands on the clippers. Bye, Bye Mohawk!!!

Londynn is "Oh so Cute" with her classic bob.
This has always been a favorite hair style of mine, on her.
This cute haircut frames her face, perfectly! Isn't she cute!!!

5 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Shannon said...

She is very cute and I love the mohawk!

Katherine said...

Londynn has always looked good with that cut.

Dimitri has got to be loving his too.

Blackeyedsue said...

You know, I have always loved little boys with mohawks. If I ever had a little boy, he would have long hair or a mohawk. It's only hair. It grows fast. It's not like it's a tattoo. My little brother bleached his hair and grew it long at that age and he is one of the most righteous teenagers I know. I wouldn't worry too much. I think it's great!

Londynn is so pretty. Just like her mom!

Bilary said...

I think Dimitri looks darling with his hari cut like that! He is such a dang good looking little guy anyway that he could get away with just about anything. What a cutie!

And Londynn is adorable. She is so cute. Did she want you to cut it or did you just decide to do it? It looks darling either way!!!

OLD CO WIZ said...

Are you sure that Dimitri is happy with his haircut? He looks a little unhappy in that picture.