4.28.2008

Law School...1 Year Later...Already

I can hardly believe that we have made it almost through the first year of Law School. YEAH!!! Today marks the first day of the endless hours...16-20 hours a day that Jeremy will need to get ready for finals. So, yes we as a family will not see him for the next couple of weeks.

Jeremy's other home...









The OCU LAW Library, located in the Gold Star Memorial Building.

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can survive!!!(This is what always comes to mind) If I keep telling myself I can, then I will. We have all learned that there is light at the end of this tunnel. Even though it hasn't always felt that way. Lord knows that it has not been easy, but he never said it would be.

My TEST today, is my TESTIMONY tomorrow!

Good luck Jeremy with finals!!

We love you and know that you will do awesome!!!

4 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Bilary said...

I'm sorry Laurie! I know that when my sister's husband had finals in dental school, she was so lonely for two weeks before the finals!

Let me know if there is anything you need! I will chat with you on-line or something! Or I could call you if you give me your phone number! Anything to help you pass the time! Let me know!

Good luck Jeremy!

lexie said...

I feel yah about finals! Come over any time. Emma would love to play with Londyn!

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Good luck to you, Laurie (oh, and Jeremy too)!

Laurie said...

Thanks for all the support!