4.04.2010

EASTER with FRIENDS

We were invited to the Martins, along with the Sautter family and Asay family for Easter pot-luck lunch & Egg Hunt following the morning session of General Conference. The weather was beautiful, the food was yummy, and the kids all played wonderfully together.

The kids before we let them loose outside.
Here's all the kids after the Egg Hunt.
Jackie, Aiden, Dimitri, Elaine, Emma, Lili, Kailee, Stella, Margie, Londynn
Emma who found the GOLDEN egg, filled with a special Cadbury egg.
I was in charge of desserts for the pot-luck. So these are the fun nests I made each of the kids. I prepared the rice Krispie bowls the night before. Then, had Jeremy assemble them for me. Sorry I forgot to get pictures of them before I packaged them all up.
These are the desserts I made for all the adults. They were super easy to make and tasted amazing. Sorry again no pictures before...these were the extras. But of course before the day ended they both got eaten.

3 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Katherine said...

looks like you had a great Easter. You did some fun things. and made some yummy treats.

Anonymous said...

All the pictures you posted look wonderful. Mom was looking at them after I left for work today. We are looking forward to seeing you very soon!
Love Dad

Nicole said...

I still need the recipe for those desserts you made for easter!!!