4.14.2010

Check out my Wheels...

Yesterday Jeremy was able to capture these few rare moments with our kids. I love when they can take simple things and turn them into something entertaining. It is so nice to see them play together without fighting.


4 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Anonymous said...

Hi, good pictures of the kids and
nice to see all the fun they have in OK. Hope the stormes have not
bother you all.
Congradulations Dimitri on 2nd place in the Pine wood derby.
Love you car, really snazzy.
Love Gandma Phyllis

hapi said...

Hi Laurie, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Rocky said...

I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
Onlinekaj.com
Latest mobile price in bangladesh
চাকরির খবর 2021

Hi-Biography said...

I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog