7.17.2009

Utah summer 09'

I feel like I am always going every where for my kids these days. I am glad that we were able to come to Utah. Yesterday we spent the afternoon with my friend Amy. We took all the kids to the North Shore Aquatic center. Then, we headed back to Amy's house for pizza, movie, candy, shaved ice and a slumber party. We enjoyed a fun evening with the kids. The kids enjoyed all the toys she had to ride and play in the garage. Dimitri & Kailee instantly went for the Razor scooter. I think this will be making the list for Dimitri's birthday this year. If not his birthday, than definitely Christmas!

2 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

brandi said...

laurie- I am glad you are enjoying your summer =) Ours seems to have gone by really fast..too hectic for my taste, it is nice to sit back and relax for a day or two to enjoy the important things in life=)
brandi

Mike Lodge said...

Hello Laurie, Jeremy and Kids. The Picture of Dimitry on the Razor scooter is really good. Hopefully you have some other picture to post of Kailee and Londynn enjoying the summer. I'm very glad that you were able to make the trip to Utah to see all your friends.
Love
Granpa Lodge