2.04.2009

How well does your Pre-Kindergartner know you?

My daddy is 12 years old. He weighs 6 lbs. and is 6 ft. tall. His hair is black and his eyes are blue. My daddy loves to relax by exercise and he likes to wear black pants. He loves to cook bacon. His favorite household chore is dishes. His favorite TV show is Madagascar and his favorite song is everything. Daddy always tells me stories. It makes him happy when I love him. When my dad shops, he loves to buy bread. If he could go a trip, he would go to a snow place and he would take me. I really love it when my dad makes me smile.


He's the best! I love you Dad!

Londynn


***This was too cute not to post***

2 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Stine said...

That is too fun! It makes me want to give my boys a quiz.

Katherine said...

I remember my older kids doing that when they ewre in preschool. soo cute.