1.12.2009

SMILE

Today is cleaning day in our house. So I did most of the cleaning this morning and pushed the vacuum into my room so I could finish later. I knew I needed to rearrange my room before I attempted to do any vacuuming. Little did I notice that when I threw the cord in my room it left me a little present.

This little heart has put a SMILE on my face ALL DAY!!!

The funny thing is I had been thinking all day about Valentine's. I wanted to work on some vinyl decals for the kids bathroom mirror as well as my mirror in the living room.

When the girls came home from school today they both noticed the heart shape in the carpet too.

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. ~Andy Rooney

4 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

lexie said...

That is totally awesome that it made a heart shape. I guess it was telling you it was happy that you were vacuuming :)
The kids pictures turned out awesome. I love the one of Kailee.

Katherine said...

Thank you for sharing that happy thought. It almost makes me want to vacuume...(maybe later) Hope all is well for you guys. we sure miss you. We've been toying with the idea of comming for a visit as soon as Mike gets a job. I guess that all depends on how much longer the search takes. Too much longer and he may just have to start working right away and go on vacation once he earns some vacation time, instead of starting the week after he gets hired and taking a few days vacation first. we'll see. I have a brother that moved about 4 hours away from you so we thought it would be fun to visit both of you in the same trip. Kirsti would rank that as her best vacation ever. Best friend and favorite cousin all in one trip. I would love it too.

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

It really is the little things in life that make us smile.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful present you were left with from a nomal task that is usually not though of as being pleasant. I hope that you all have a very wonderful evening
Love
Dad