3.04.2008

RECIPE~

Puffy Peanut Butter Cup and Cheesecake Swirled Brownies found @ Picky Palate


If you love chocolate and peanut butter then you will love this recipe. YUM!
I forgot to add the peanut butter drizzle on top. Also didn't cook it as long, so my top would stay more chunky.

1 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Blackeyedsue said...

I made this a couple of weeks ago. It was yummy. I would have added a bit more sugar to the cheesecake part and the pb drizzle on top was a little much, maybe just 1/2 of it. I did cook mine the whole amount so the marshmallows would puff. The rest stayed chunky.

Did you like it better the next day? DH and I did. It got better the longer it sat. That same night we were pretty disappointed, but the next day it was good.

We decided next time instead of pb drizzle, we are doing caramel. It fits our palate better