2.12.2008

Tagged by Hilary

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was newly married...about a year-in-a-half. Renting...moving alot! Working full-time in management for Charlotte Russe. And enjoying life with a 1 year old darling daughter.

5 Things on my "to-do" list today...

~actually get dressed for the day...BIG TASK
~actually do my hair for the day...BIG TASK
~Take Londynn to Library for story time
~Talk to mom about craft ideas for her church
~work on some new vinyl designs

6 Snacks that I enjoy...

~Chocolate...pretty much tops anything in the snack family...MY WEAKNESS

3 Bad Habits...

~I pick my face
~I take long showers
~I yell TO MUCH

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...

Honestly I think I would pay off dept.
Pay for my hubby to finish school.
Put my kids in fun activities out side of school.
Buy my husband a car so I don't have to drive him to school anymore. Buy the lifted BIG truck I've always dreamed about.
Go on a much needed vacation.
Hire a personal trainer, loose the baby fat, tighten-up all the problem areas and learn to love my body.
I would get breast implants
(sorry to much info)...FINALLY!
Build my ideal HOME.
Help family-if needed.
Plan for our retirement, college education for my children, 2 daughters weddings + 1 son,
1 son's mission (possibly 3 if I'm lucky).
SAVE,SAVE,SAVE.
I'm sure the list would never STOP.

5 Places I've Lived...

Riverside, Perris, San Bernardino-California
Kaysville, Clearfield-Utah
Yukon-Oklahoma

5 Jobs I've Had...

management-Charlotte Russe
management-Express + stock manager
MOM
*I was always hard-working and loyal. Made good money fast and never had any reason to leave.

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...

I can't think of anything for those of you that I know would be reading this blog.

5 People I'm Tagging...

Anyone that wants to play along.

2 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Bilary said...

I loved reading about you! I will have to tag you more!

The chocolate on your list of snacks - AMEN! LOVE the stuff!

Are you all planning on coming out west any time soon to visit? We would all love to see you again.
Guess the blogging will have to keep us in touch for the time being.

Blackeyedsue said...

You are hard working and loyal.

Chocolate is no longer on my list. I haven't had it in so long that I lost my taste for it.