1.24.2008

RECIPES~

These recipes will make the cut...that is
for the family cookbook I plan to complete
by the end of this year!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Cookies



Mix:
1/2 C. butter
1-1/4 C. sugar
1 C. peanut butter
2 eggs

Add:
1-1/2 C. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 C. chocolate chips
1/2 C. toffee pieces

Bake @ 350 for 16 minutes.

Chocolate Chip Cookies



Mix:
1 C. butter
1 C. sugar
1 C. brown sugar

Add:
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
3 C. flour
12oz. chocolate chips

Bake @ 350 for 14 minutes.

2 you stopped by, so say Hi!:

Blackeyedsue said...

You know, it is absolute torture looking at your perfectly baked chocolate chip cookies when, one, I can't eat chocolate, and two, I have never been able to make a decent chocolate chip cookie in my life. ;)

I am so jealous! They look divine. I may have to make the first one with PB chips and toffee. A poor substitute...but what do you do?

sunnie said...

those cookies look so good, i want to lick the computer screen. mmm...